Hello and welcome to Tiger Primary School!
Tiger Primary School has an atmosphere of care, warmth and nurture, a school where every individual is valued and cared for. Our children and staff enthusiastically share a love of learning and flourish through our family values.
We offer a school that:
- Is welcoming and inviting
- Is full of enthusiastic, happy children
- Is passionate about learning and enabling ALL children to achieve their very best
- Is filled with teachers and support staff who are highly skilled, care about the children and are passionate about teaching and learning; developing our young people
- Offers a broad and balanced curriculum, rich in opportunities and real-life experiences
- Is light and airy, engaging and vibrant, and works in partnership with our parents
Our children are at the core of everything we do. They are our driving force. Thus ensuring, decisions made reflect the needs of the children.
We aim for our children to remain healthy, feel safe and nurtured and feel proud of their individual talents and achievements.
We are a community that reaches out into the wider world, caring for and respecting the needs, beliefs and culture of others. Our children blossom into responsible, caring global citizens. Children, staff, governors and parents are rightly very proud of our school and its ethos.
Our school values reflect what life at Tiger Primary School truly means.